Fabric integration for Grafana OnCall
The Fabric integration for Grafana OnCall handles ticket events sent from Fabric webhooks. The integration provides grouping, auto-acknowledge and auto-resolve logic via customizable alert templates.
You must have the role of Admin to be able to create integrations in Grafana OnCall.
Configuring Grafana OnCall to Receive Alerts from Fabric
- In the Integrations tab, click + New integration.
- Select Fabric from the list of available integrations.
- Enter a name and description for the integration, click Create
- A new page will open with the integration details. Copy the OnCall Integration URL from HTTP Endpoint section.
Configuring Fabric to Send Alerts to Grafana OnCall
- Go to https://www.fabric.io/settings/apps
- Choose your application
- Navigate to Service Hooks -> WebHook
- Enter URL: OnCall Integration URL
- Click Verify
- Choose “SEND IMPACT CHANGE ALERTS” and “ALSO SEND NON-FATAL ALERTS”