Datadog integration for Grafana OnCall
The Datadog integration for Grafana OnCall handles ticket events sent from Datadog webhooks. The integration provides grouping, auto-acknowledge and auto-resolve logic via customizable alert templates.
You must have the role of Admin to be able to create integrations in Grafana OnCall.
Configuring Grafana OnCall to Receive Alerts from Datadog
- In the Integrations tab, click + New integration.
- Select Datadog from the list of available integrations.
- Enter a name and description for the integration, click Create
- A new page will open with the integration details. Copy the OnCall Integration URL from HTTP Endpoint section.
Configuring Datadog to Send Alerts to Grafana OnCall
- Navigate to the Integrations page from the sidebar
- Search for webhook in the search bar
- Enter a name for the integration, for example: grafana-oncall-alerts
- Paste the OnCall Integration URL, then save
- Navigate to the Events page from the sidebar to send the test alert
- Type @webhook-grafana-oncall-alerts test alert
- Click the post button