Set up Grafana Incident
Grafana Incident is included in Grafana’s Incident Response & Management (IRM) solution. Grafana IRM includes access to Grafana Incident and Grafana OnCall, which is available as a Grafana Cloud add-on.
This section describes how to access Grafana Incident for the first time. You can further customize and configure the tool to fit your specific needs and integrate with your existing incident management tools.
Before you begin
- Grafana IRM is available on Grafana Cloud Free, Pro, and Advanced plans. If you’re not already using Grafana Cloud, create a free account to get started.
- You must be a Grafana Cloud Admin to enable the Grafana Incident app.
Note: Depending on when you signed up for Grafana Cloud and your pricing tier, you may encounter usage limits with Grafana IRM.
Install the Grafana Incident app
- In your Grafana Cloud stack, click Alerts & IRM in the left-side menu.
- Click the Incident tile to enable the app for your Grafana Cloud instance.
- Once Grafana Incident is enabled, it’s accessible to users in your organization.
Once you have access to Grafana Incident, use the onboarding wizard to review your settings and configure integrations to fit your specific needs. To get the full value of the tool, we recommend installing 1-2 integrations before declaring incidents.
For more information on next steps, refer to Get started with Incident.