Grafana Cloud account management
When you create a Grafana Cloud account and add yourself as an admin, you can create and manage stacks, ship data from local machines and services to the Cloud, provision users, and more. See the following topics to learn more about Grafana Cloud account management.
- Usage Insights dashboards
- Grafana Cloud availability by region
- Use the Cloud Portal to manage your Grafana Cloud account
- Configure authorization and permissions
- Grafana Cloud support options
- List of source IPs to add to your allowlist
For information on billing and how to manage data usage, see Understand your invoice.