Grafana Cloud documentation
You can use Grafana Cloud to avoid installing, maintaining, and scaling your own instance of Grafana. Create a free account to get started, which includes free forever access to 10k metrics, 50GB logs, 50GB traces, 500VUh k6 testing & more.
Grafana Cloud is a highly available, performant, and scalable observability platform for your applications and infrastructure. It provides a centralized view over all of your observability data, whether the data lives in Grafana Cloud Metrics services or in your own bare-metal and cloud environments. With native support for many popular data sources such as Prometheus, Elasticsearch, and Amazon CloudWatch, all you have to do to begin creating dashboards and querying metrics data is to configure data sources in Grafana Cloud.
To get started with a forever free Grafana Cloud account, sign up at grafana.com.
To learn how to use Grafana Cloud, start with this non-exhaustive list of selected documentation. To explore even further, see the table of contents.
- Introduction describes the primary ways people begin their Grafana Cloud journey. It includes high-level diagrams for understanding, links to next steps, and foundational information.
- Get started helps you identify the best way to use Grafana Cloud to meet your observability needs.
- Grafana Agent combined with Integrations provide a powerful and easy way to get up and running quickly.
- Prometheus metrics is an extremely common among Grafana Cloud users, even before they sign up and get started; this page will help you connect existing Prometheus time series databases to Grafana Cloud.
- Billing and Support pages help you to understand your account and set expectations as you begin and continue with Grafana Cloud.
- Kubernetes contains guides that show you how to ship your Kubernetes cluster observability data to Grafana Cloud.