This is documentation for the next version of Enterprise traces. For the latest stable release, go to the latest version.
Set up the GET plugin for Grafana
Grafana Enterprise 7.3.0 or higher.
Install the plugin in your GE instance
There are multiple ways to install the plugin to your local Grafana Enterprise instance. For more information, refer to Grafana Enterprise Traces app installation.
Enable and configure the plugin
- Log in to your Grafana Enterprise.
- Go to the Config/Plugins page and select the Grafana Enterprise Traces plugin from list.
- From the configuration page of the plugin, enable the plugin by clicking on the Enable plugin button.
- Provide the necessary API settings so that the plugin can connect to your cluster:
- Access Token: Enter the admin-scoped access token that you generated when setting up your GET cluster
- Enterprise Traces URL: Enter the URL of your GET cluster. For single-process clusters, this is any node in the cluster. For microservice deployments, this URL is the GET gateway.
- Click Save API settings.
- Verify that the plugin loads and can communicate with the GET admin API endpoints.
- Navigate to the Grafana Enterprise Traces plugin through the main menu to see the default access policy under the Access policies tab.
Now that you have correctly configured the plugin you can move on to setting up a GET tenant and visualizing your data.