This is documentation for the next version of Agent. For the latest stable release, go to the latest version.
Install Grafana Agent in static mode
You can install Grafana Agent in static mode on Docker, Kubernetes, Linux, macOS, or Windows.
The following architectures are supported:
- Linux: AMD64, ARM64
- Windows: AMD64
- macOS: AMD64 (Intel), ARM64 (Apple Silicon)
- FreeBSD: AMD64
Note: ppc64le builds are considered secondary release targets and do not have the same level of support and testing as other platforms.
- Run Grafana Agent in static mode in a Docker container
- Deploy Grafana Agent in static mode on Kubernetes
- Install Grafana Agent in static mode on Linux
- Install Grafana Agent in static mode on macOS
- Install Grafana Agent in static mode on Windows
- Install Grafana Agent in static mode as a standalone binary
Note: Installing Grafana Agent on other operating systems is possible, but is not recommended or supported.
By default, Grafana Agent sends anonymous usage information to Grafana Labs. Refer to data collection for more information about what data is collected and how you can opt-out.