Grafana Agent Data collection
By default, Grafana Agent sends anonymous but uniquely identifiable usage information from
your Grafana Agent instance to Grafana Labs. These statistics are sent to
Statistics help us better understand how Grafana Agent is used. This helps us prioritize features and documentation.
The usage information includes the following details:
- A randomly generated, anonymous unique ID (UUID).
- Timestamp of when the UID was first generated.
- Timestamp of when the report was created (by default, every four hours).
- Version of running Grafana Agent.
- Operating system Grafana Agent is running on.
- System architecture Grafana Agent is running on.
- List of enabled feature flags (Static mode only).
- List of enabled integrations (Static mode only).
- List of enabled components (Flow mode only).
- Method used to deploy Grafana Agent, for example Docker, Helm, RPM, or Operator.
This list may change over time. All newly reported data is documented in the CHANGELOG.
Opt-out of data collection
You can use the
-disable-reporting command line flag to disable the reporting and opt-out of the data collection.