Dashboard for k8s clusters that use kube-prometheus for collecting metrics.
This dashboard will help you visualize resource utilization by cluster with resource quota.
- CPU Allocated Requests by Namespace
- CPU Allocated Limits by Namespace
- RAM Allocated Requests by Namespace
- RAM Allocated Limits by Namespace
- CPU Namespaces Limits Quota / CPU Cluster Resources
- CPU Namespaces Requests Quota / CPU Cluster Resources
- CPU All Pods Requests / CPU Cluster Resources
- CPU All Pods Limits / CPU Cluster Resources
- RAM Namespaces Limits Quota / RAM Cluster Resources
- RAM Namespaces Requests Quota / RAM Cluster Resources
- RAM All Pods Requests / RAM Cluster Resources
- RAM All Pods Limits / RAM Cluster Resources
- Actual Pods Count / Pods quota
- CPU All Allocable Resources
- CPU Actual Usage
- CPU Quota Limits
- CPU Quota Requests
- CPU Used Limits
- CPU Used Requests
- RAM All Allocable Resources
- RAM Actual Usage
- RAM Quota Limits
- RAM Quota Requests
- RAM Used Limits
- RAM Used Requests
Pods Count per Node
- Pods per node
How to use
After importing dashboard - create variable $source that will contain the datasource (if you are using different datasources for different cluster), or just hardcode it.
How to contribute
Feel free to make PR in github repository.