This dashboard is inteded for OpenNMS 21.x with OpenNMS Helm 1.x and Grafana 4.6.0. It shows performance metrics collected via SNMP.
The forecasts require R to be installed on the grafana/opennms-helm server. This can be done on Ubuntu with the following command:
$ sudo apt-get install r-recommended
2h trends can be seen entering "now+3h" in the time chooser.
- Added DiskIOIndex (Disk Load)
- Added Number of users panel
- Added Number of processes panel
- Added System uptime panel
- Added Top row with Load, #Users, #Process, Uptime
- Merged Swap statistics and TCP statistics
- Added LM Sensor data
- Beautified interface and hrStorage names