GrafanaCON 2024: Register and reserve your spot today!
Registration for GrafanaCON 2024 is officially open, which means it’s time to reserve your spot at our biggest community event of the year!
Join us live and in person in Amsterdam on April 9-10 to explore the latest updates to Grafana and its extended open source ecosystem, connect with other members of the Grafana OSS community, and so much more.
Seating is limited, so register today!
The first 100 registrants will save €50 with early bird pricing. The standard ticket price for general admission is €175.
Update: Well, that was fast! Early bird registration is now closed, but standard tickets are available.
What to expect at GrafanaCON 2024
In addition to two full days of technical talks, live demos, and hands-on sessions, the GrafanaCON 2024 agenda includes a ton of opportunities to network with peers and explore the latest trends and tools in the open source observability space.
Some of the event highlights include:
- The opening keynote: Join members of the Grafana Labs leadership team to learn about the new features in Grafana 11, along with other exciting OSS project updates.
- The hallway track: Time to put some faces to all those GitHub handles. Chat (in person!) with your connections from social channels, including the Community Forum and LinkedIn.
- OSS office hours: Connect with project maintainers for Grafana, Loki, Tempo, Mimir, Pyroscope, k6, Faro, Beyla, and more.
- Unconference: Suggest and vote on topics for community-led discussions onsite during GrafanaCON.
- Hands-on IoT lab: Learn how to monitor IoT setups with Grafana. (All supplies are provided, and pre-registration is required.)
Stay tuned to learn more about the GrafanaCON 2024 agenda, as we release session details over the coming weeks.
Present at GrafanaCON 2024
Got a Grafana home lab project you’re really proud of? What about that Grafana dashboard that is changing the way your team and business operate? We’d love for you to share your Grafana knowledge at GrafanaCON!
We’re looking for speakers to present real-world experiences, tips and tricks, dashboard demos, and cool use cases. First-time speakers and topics for all users (beginner, intermediate, advanced) are welcome.
The GrafanaCON 2024 CFP is open for conference talk submissions until February 20.
Submit your dashboard for the Golden Grot Awards
We’re constantly amazed by the stunning dashboards our community members build to visualize their data — whether related to a personal hobby or mission-critical business metrics. We want to recognize those fantastic dashboards and the community members who built them with the second annual Golden Grot Awards.
The Golden Grot Awards recognize the top dashboards in two categories: professional and personal. The top three dashboards in each category will be showcased during GrafanaCON 2024, with the grand prize winners receiving a trip to Amsterdam to be celebrated on stage during the big event.
Can’t wait to see everyone (and all those beautiful dashboards) in Amsterdam this April!