We’re excited to announce registration is now open for ObservabilityCON 2022. Join us live and in-person in New York City to learn about the latest developments around open source observability, and come away inspired to try new tools and strategies to improve the observability of your infrastructure and applications.
The conference will be held Wednesday, Nov. 2, with attendance limited to just 200 seats. To take advantage of the early-bird pricing of $95 (saving $80), purchase your ticket before Oct. 21. Register now!
ObservabilityCON agenda highlights
The day will kick off with a keynote featuring CEO and Co-founder Raj Dutt, VP of Technology Tom Wilkie, and members of the Grafana Labs engineering team. The group will discuss the latest developments in the open and composable LGTM (Loki-Grafana-Tempo-Mimir) observability stack and share exciting announcements.
The keynote will be followed by sessions offering updates on recent developments in the Grafana stack to help you scale observability, shift left with performance testing, and streamline incident response. You’ll also hear a range of observability success stories from the community, including how:
- Wells Fargo modernized its observability tools using Grafana Cloud and Grafana Enterprise, standardizing on Prometheus metrics and Grafana dashboards that are provided as a service to everyone from developers and SREs to business analysts and executives
- Adobe developed a push-button Grafana deployment to display metrics and traces collected via OpenTelemetry and stored in Mimir and Tempo
- Banco Itaú’s 12,000 engineers use Grafana to make sense of the 1.3 billion Prometheus metrics ingested daily and to monitor the health of the bank’s AWS infrastructure
Between sessions the expo booths will be open, giving you more opportunities to get your questions answered by technical experts and check out demos on the latest innovations in open source observability.
Check out the full ObservabilityCON agenda.
Sign up for pre-conference workshops
The day before the conference, we’ll also be hosting optional workshops. This will be your chance to get direct, hands-on advice from technical experts from Grafana Labs in one of four tracks:
- Getting started with Grafana Alerting
- Observability for SREs
- Extreme dashboard makeover
- Intro to Grafana Loki
Learn more and register for the pre-conference workshops.
Share your opinions in our observability survey
And ObservabilityCON isn’t a one-way street — we want to hear about your observability practice! Fill out this short and easy observability survey. All responses will be kept anonymous, and results will be revealed during ObservabilityCON.