Start spreading the news …. ObservabilityCON 2022 is coming to New York!
That’s right, it’s finally time for the premier open source observability conference to move from the virtual world into the physical world. On Nov. 1-2, we’ll be hosting ObservabilityCON 2022 live and in person in New York City.
Seating for all ObservabilityCON 2022 events will be extremely limited, and early bird discounted pricing will only be available for a very short window of time. Sign up now, and we’ll put you on a special list that gets notified as soon as registration goes live.
What to expect: ObservabilityCON 2022 agenda highlights
This year, ObservabilityCON will include an afternoon of workshops followed by a full day of in-person technical presentations, hands-on demos, and expert advice.
On Nov. 1, there will be optional workshops during which you can sharpen your dashboarding skills and learn from the best in the open source observability community before the main event.
The official ObservabilityCON program will take place on Nov. 2, with a full-day agenda that’s packed with demos, technical deep dives, community success stories, and plenty of opportunities for you to get your observability questions answered at the Grafana Labs Ask the Experts booth. Here’s a preview of what’s in store:
- ObservabilityCON keynote from Grafana Labs VP of Technology Tom Wilkie and team on the latest developments in open source observability.
- Technical sessions from experts on topics such as taming rising metrics costs, performance testing with Grafana k6, and all the latest updates in Grafana, Grafana Loki, Grafana Tempo, and Grafana Mimir.
- User success stories filled with valuable lessons that experts learned during their observability journeys.
- Free technical advice from the maintainers of the Grafana LGTM stack (Loki-Grafana-Tempo-Mimir) at the Ask the Experts booth.
- Interactive demos to test out new observability tools and see the latest innovations from Grafana Labs.
Throughout ObservabilityCON, you’ll hear from leaders in the industry on where open source observability is headed. Technical experts will share best practices and new approaches to attaining business goals. And you’ll connect (in person!) with the vibrant open source community.
You’ll leave this year’s ObservabilityCON event ready to implement new strategies and inspired by community members who are winning in observability with Grafana Labs’ “big tent” approach, bringing together disparate data sources into one composable observability platform.
Apply to speak at ObservabilityCON 2022
If you and your team have recently solved observability challenges or have best practices to share on topics like SLO management or load testing, apply to share your 30-minute presentation with the community at ObservabilityCON 2022 in New York City.
Applications to speak in front of our live ObservabilityCON audience are open now through Sept. 9.
Mark your calendars (and sign up to get notified when registration goes live) because you’ll want to be a part of it: ObservabilityCON is coming to New York, New York — and we can’t wait to see you there.