Grafana 4.4 Release
Grafana v4.4 is now available for download.
The main highlight of this release is the new Dashboard History feature that was co-developed with Walmart Labs. Big thanks to them for this massive contribution!
This features introduces version control for dashboards. Every time a dashboard is saved, a copy of the dashboard is saved as a previous version. A dashboard version can be compared with other versions and a previous version can be restored.
The diff feature provides a textual summary of the comparison as well as a more detailed JSON diff.
Other Highlights From The Changelog
- Elasticsearch: Added filter aggregation label #8420, thx @tianzk
- Sensu: Added option for source and handler #8405, thx @joemiller
- CSV: Configurable csv export datetime format #8058, thx @cederigo
- Table Panel: Column style that preserves formatting/indentation (like pre tag) #6617
- DingDing: Add DingDing Alert Notifier #8473 thx @jiamliang
- Graph: Bug fix for negative values in histogram mode #8628
Lots more enhancements and fixes can be found in the Changelog.
Head to the v4.4 download page for download links & instructions.
A big thanks to all the Grafana users who contribute by submitting PRs, bug reports, helping out on our community site and providing feedback!