Grafana 4.4 Release
Grafana v4.4 is now available for download.
The main highlight of this release is the new Dashboard History feature that was co-developed with Walmart Labs. Big thanks to them for this massive contribution!
This features introduces version control for dashboards. Every time a dashboard is saved, a copy of the dashboard is saved as a previous version. A dashboard version can be compared with other versions and a previous version can be restored.
The diff feature provides a textual summary of the comparison as well as a more detailed JSON diff.
Other Highlights From The Changelog
- Elasticsearch: Added filter aggregation label #8420, thx @tianzk
- Sensu: Added option for source and handler #8405, thx @joemiller
- CSV: Configurable csv export datetime format #8058, thx @cederigo
- Table Panel: Column style that preserves formatting/indentation (like pre tag) #6617
- DingDing: Add DingDing Alert Notifier #8473 thx @jiamliang
- Graph: Bug fix for negative values in histogram mode #8628
Lots more enhancements and fixes can be found in the Changelog.
Head to the v4.4 download page for download links & instructions.
A big thanks to all the Grafana users who contribute by submitting PRs, bug reports, helping out on our community site and providing feedback!
Related Case Studies
In a company where metrics is an important part of their culture, Wix selects Grafana Cloud to monitor its mission critical systems.
The company relies on Grafana to be the consolidated data visualization and dashboard solution for sharing data.